1. Lay on mommy’s head (all 79 pounds as usual) and chew on her hand. Not to hurt her, but little gummy chews that gets her hand all wet and hopefully she’ll pee the bed.
2. Take my squeaky skunk and lay by mommy’s head. Squeak, and squeak, and squeak until she yells at me.
3. Quietly chew on the corner of her feather pillow so when she FINALLY wakes up and rolls over, feathers shoot out all over the place.
4. After mommy finally gets out of bed, grumbling and cursing, give her a cute head tilt so she forgives me.
5. Go lay in the bathroom and fall asleep now that my work is done.